Title: A few quick updates as you head into the weekend –

A few quick updates as you head into the weekend –

·        The candidate forum in Coolidge yesterday – the only one of ten at which the incumbent deigned to appear – earned outstanding coverage on TV and radio news and in print (see front-page story and photo at http://www.azdailysun.com/articles/2006/11/03/news/20061103_news_24.txt).

o       Public radio will broadcast the forum at 6:00 PM Mountain time today (Friday, 3 November 2006 – 7:00 PM Central time, 8:00 PM Eastern time, and 5:00 PM Pacific time) – you can listen on the KNAU repeaters throughout the district, or online at http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/knau/ppr/index.shtml by launching the KPUB stream (note that there are two streams – KNAU is music and KPUB is news/talk – if you can’t find it on one, you should find it on the other).

·        Congressional Quarterly (http://www.cqpolitics.com/2006/11/ariz_roundup_democrats_pull_ev.html) today moved this race to “no clear favorite” – meaning that, according to CQ, the race is a toss-up: our influence in this election is more important than anyone’s been willing to admit.

·        If you’re in the Flagstaff area, the Libertarians are helping host the Aaron Russo film, “America: Freedom to Fascism,” (http://www.freedomtofascism.com/) at Movies at the Mall (http://www.moviesatthemall.com/) when it opens today (Friday, 3 November 2006) at 2:15 PM and 7:15 PM.  Gubernatorial candidate Barry Hess (http://www.hessforgovernor.com/) and I will be at the theater to discuss issues related to the film.

This race has been a long haul, and a sometimes difficult one as we run into media uninterested in what’s really happening here (http://www.schlosserforcongress.com/blog/blog.php?blog_id=162).  But, with your support, we’ve advocated the liberty agenda to successfully challenge the monopoly on power represented by incumbency and the two major parties.

Now, we’re enjoying the opportunity to offer voters a real choice on Tuesday.  Thank you – I couldn’t have gotten here without you.

Schlosser for Congress - Arizona's 1st

www.SchlosserForCongress.com

103 E Mohawk Dr | Flagstaff AZ 86001-6904 | 928-255-0195

Freedom - Responsibility - Accountability ... to balance the checkbook

Libertarian Libertarian party