A few elections back Rubio may have been worth looking at but he is
steadily back peddling just to chase the money.
He could have won on first statement and even though he has a checkered
legislative history and a checkered financial responsibility history he is
head  and shoulders above his Republican and Democrat opponents, but he is flip
 flopping too much. Selective media reporting on both the Left and Right.

Alex is the only one standing between him and what we really want. Alex has
 stood on real libertarian principle much longer than I have known him.
After the  primaries Rubio will move closer to Alex but we will never be able
to trust  him.

I will stand with Alex if for nothing more than to make Rubio and the
Republicans govern in a more responsible manner.

John Wayne

In a message dated 4/21/2010 5:13:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,