We all agree that "the lesser of two evils" is still evil.  Problem is that
I can not agree with you on having a demoncrat elected knowing he is going
to trample the constitution and cut my throat over a republican that is a
pig in the poke.  Thank goodness our (my district and the State of SC)
problems are of the much lesser this cycle.

God save us all and the Republic.

--
Earl

“It is important to remember that government interference always means
either violent action or the threat of such action. . . . Taxes are paid
because the taxpayers are afraid of offering resistance to the tax
gatherers."
Ludwig Heinrich Edler von Mises