After he broke with Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm told his followers that they only
could hold whitey responsible for their lights so far.

He once said that for the black man to be accepted by the white man, he would
have to make himself acceptable.  It was on a radio interview, I think, that he
said that any white man who pretended that when a black man moved into his
neighborhood that property values don't go down, is out of his mind.  He once
told his followers at his mosque that they were treated like n-----s because
they acted like n-----s.  He said it wasn't that the white men didn't want them
to move in next door to them, he didn't want them to move in next door to him.

He chastised blacks for having children out of wedlock, spending their money on
booze, drugs and expensive cars.  He told of Harlem and other black
areas having been an entertainment centers that they lost due to crime.  He
told them to exploit it and bring it back again.  He told them to go to work
and open businesses.

The Left was far more outraged at his positions than National Review.   By the
time he died, he was saying things that would have given a Ku Klux Klanner
pause.

Roderick T. Beaman,D.O.
Board Certified Family Physician
Politicians and government officials are like diapers.
They should be changed often and for the same reasons.