It's a wide world Doc.  Folks like that make you and me look normal.

--
Earl

T]he government of the United States is a definite government, confined to
specified objects. It is not like the state governments, whose powers are
more general. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government.

James Madison

Never will those who wage war tire of deception.

Sun Wu (Tzu)