I can not count the number of generations parts of my family have been  in
the southeastern US. If you used the number of - 20 years per  generation -
it would be over 50,000.
Much of what you say below fits into my world view quite nicely. On my web
site (_http://www.johnwayne4gov.com_ (http://www.johnwayne4gov.com) )  you
will see things like this:

Government and Corporate Responsibility
No individual,  government or Publicly Held Corporation should enjoy any
privilege to avoid  civil or criminal prosecutions for actions taken while in
positions of authority  except judges and arbitrators.  All laws should
apply equally to all  citizens and all citizens should have remedies for
violations of their rights,  especially against persons in positions of
authority
No government board or  body should have the right to refuse to allow any
citizen the right to speak on  any subject. No Publicly Held Corporate Board
should have the right to refuse to  hear any stockholder speak on any
subject that impacts the actions of the  corporation.  Such boards or bodies
should have the right to limit time and  to determine what place in the agenda
such will take place.  Such boards  and bodies should be required to maintain
a quorum until every such citizen or  stockholder is heard.

And:
My name is John Wayne Smith. I was born in Leesburg, Florida. Some of my
ancestors have been roaming Florida’s hills, woods and swamps for over 10,000
 years. I hope that my descendants are able to do the same, and to be as
free as  were my ancestors.
Writing about why I should be your Governor is no easy  task, especially
since I stand against current wisdom most of the time. I am the  kind of man
that the government fears the most. I am a free man. I am a  competent man. I
do not need or want someone to live my life for me. I am a  peaceful man. I
assist my neighbors when ask or I see that assistance will be  beneficial.
I accept assistance from my neighbors in like events. I do not  initiate
aggression against anyone, but I reserve the right to vigorously defend  my
self.

John Wayne

In a message dated 6/14/2010 10:24:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,