Like Jim, I do not have the luxury of blaming strong drink. I  laid that
stuff down on November 16, 1967.
That was the day of my discharge from the army and as I walked out of the
Gates at Ft. Dix, I turned and looked and said I am finished with that life.
 Haven't drank strong drink, or smoked funny cigarettes
since. I knew that there was plenty of things to be done and wanted a clear
 brain to get them done.

While I do not know all of Jim's thoughts on corporations, I am sure  that
we are walking down the same road maybe just a few steps apart.
I do believe that people should be able to have a structure where they can
pool their money to accomplish a job. I do not believe that they should be
shielded from punishment for the decisions they make while so banded
together.
I do not believe that there should be any business that is shielded by
government from the consequences of  their actions and should be protected
only on the same level as an individual. I do not believe in monopolies or
government protected economic territory.
Personally, I try my best not to deal with any corporation that is not
totally responsive and responsible.
The same goes with politicians, political movements and political parties.
Or such diverse things as religious movements.
Every person or group must be totally responsible for their  actions and
the consequences there of and should not be able to profit  because they got
some fool to pass a law saying they are exempt from such  responsibility.

John Wayne

In a message dated 6/15/2010 8:20:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,