Although I agree a little it's not that simple, unless the capitalization
was only three or four thousand bucks.  If 1,000,000 of us get together and
put in 100 bucks each that's still a very small cap corp and we all could
loose our investment in toto.  So many folks, maybe you included, mistake
the corporate cronyism for this liability issue.  Often the government
protectionism limits the corps liability.  On the whole, less government
protection, corps have been made over and over to make a harmed individual
whole.  And, in instances of corps knowingly harming folks officers have
been held criminally responsible.  But too often, the government shields the
corp and, to me, that's the problem.