This is obviously a morbid discussion but it reminds me of a cartoon in
Playboy, a number of years ago, by Gahan Wilson who had a deranged sense of
humor (There again, maybe I liked his work because I have a deranged sense of
humor also?).

It was just as surfing was getting going.  The cartoon showed an executioner in
the foreground with 10 gallows in the background and 10 prospective condemned
and the executioner saying, "Hang ten."

--- In LibertarianExchange@yahoogroups.com, Jason Calley <jason_cal...@...>