Friends,

Please go to this site and "virtually  vote" for me. The official pollsters
have kept me out ever since I appeared in  the first Mason-Dixon poll 14
months ago. Voting here, even though it is only  for fun, actually has an
effect in a political system based on media propaganda. _Here is the site. _
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103616451972&s=1240&e=001LLsJmk5HrxpeZKjL14ZMWHa1
bkX6FB4gkVkW599dVLqMOo19qLCwYjLt95RmPA3wzOS6Y-SM9VVaZgIUEpKSQ_sje60ySUIHoGhI
cc76lRtowRDFZjnMOTeHpCFLRewIukITJHgEfVo=)

Also Consider voting for the  other statewide Candidates

JOHN WAYNE  SMITH
LIBERTARIAN CANDIDATE FOR GOVERNOR OF FLORIDA - 2010
203 W. Magnolia  Street, Leesburg, Florida 34748
Phone 352 787 5550 E Mail _jwsmith42...@aol.com_
(mailto:jwsmith42...@aol.com)
Web Site _http://www.JohnWayne4Gov.com_ (http://www.johnwayne4gov.com/)

Governor