To: LibertarianExchange@yahoogroups.com
From: crazylibertar...@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:46:50 -0700
Subject: [LibertarianExchange] Fw: Fwd: comment

To all the members of Libertarian Exchange, especially the Jewish members:
I was very conflicted when I wrote 'The Liberal Arrogance' about mentioning my
experiences with some of the Jewish students at NYU.  For the purpose of the
article, I  mentioned the 80% Jewish rate to show that I had a lot of exchanges
with the Jewish students there.  Most of us got along very well but like
everything else, there were Christian and Jewish jerks.

I knew that this particular guy would seize on the article to blame 'the Jews'.
 (I've deleted his name.)   It just really pisses me off that jerks like this
roam this planet and pollute our libertarian groups.

Any comments?

 Roderick T. Beaman,D.O.
Board Certified Family Physician
You can not simultaneously advocate for a small government
and for this country to invade others.