Marc Lehmann, el 22 de enero a las 12:40 me escribiste:
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 11:25:52PM -0200, Leandro Lucarella <[EMAIL
> PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Well, the compiler complained about changing the meaning of loop in the
> > context of the watcher's base class, but adding the namespace to the type
> > when declaring the loop variable did the trick.
> >
> > I'll commit this patch unless you have something against it:
> > http://git.llucax.com.ar/?p=software/libev.git;a=commitdiff;h=a11114f6c6a06077bcd9e208c064ebed9e577f8c
> >
> > (I added operator () as an alias to run ()).
>
> Looks fine, but please do not use EV_THROW for the exception specification
> (I changed thta in CVS already), but instead use plain throw ().
>
> The main drawback of using exceptions is using stdexcept, not specifying
> what a function throws.

Well, I think you did a little more than what I expected. You made
throwing bad_loop non-conditional. I think it make no sense to keep the
conditional compilation just to set if std::runtime_error is used or not.
The main point of the conditional compilation were to avoid the overhead
of exceptions, not the overhead of an (standard) include.