On Sun, Mar 02, 2008 at 04:27:31PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The small fix below allows libev to compile with large file support if
> the system supports it.

The problem is that it breaks the ABI for all other programs. I do not
think there is a solution for that short of recompiling the way one wants
it (otherwise this forces extra compilation flags that are non-default on
every libev user).

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, however, I will likely document
the issue or maybe even enforce lfs support in the standard package.

Or maybe I will bite the bullet and do my own struct stat with onlys the
documented members. That would simplify introduction of subsecond file
stamp support, too.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      [EMAIL PROTECTED]