Hello.

I'm using the undocumented ev++.h loop wrappers but I'm wondering if this
feature it's official or if it gonna dissapear any time in the future,
since it been some time since it was added, but never went "official".

I've sent a patch to add some documentation about it[1] to the official
docs.

Is there any plans for this?

Thank you.

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.ev/190

"Somos testigos de Jaimito, venimos a traer la salvación, el mundo va a
desaparecer, somos testigos de Jaimito!". Nos enyoguizamos... Así que
"somos testigos"? Te dejo el culo hecho un vino, y la conch'itumá, y la
conch'itumá!
        -- Sidharta Kiwi