On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 12:43:24PM -0800, Eric Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Interesting, both are up for me now. I'll do some more digging if it happens
> again. And I'll pull a copy of the html local.
> Cheers,

our backup nameserver was down for 12 hours today - maybe you didn't wait
long enough for your resolver to pick up the other address?

(and that wouldn't explain any earlier problems, as both servers were
running for >200 days, without any known outages).

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      [EMAIL PROTECTED]