On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 03:42:18PM -0800, Jim Lloyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> However, I was surprised that
> there doesn't seem to be any unit tests included in the tar ball. Are there
> any unit tests? If so, can they be made available?

There are no unit tests, The canonical testsuite for libev is part of the
EV perl module.

> And what about other sample code?

The documentation references several full applications and libraries
making use of libev, which is a lot of sample code, exercising all sorts
of configurations as well, in several languages, too.

> Also, software.schmorp.de seems to be slow from my location in San
> Francisco.

You need better internet then - software.schmorp.de is connected
very well, and network slowness is likely a local problem at your
side. Mirroring on the other hand will not fix any slowness introduced by
the dynamic nature of the pages.

> Is the site mirrored in the U.S.?

Nope. No doubt for fear of colliding with anti-terror and weapon trade
laws or so.

> Finally, the short example program given near the beginning of ev.pod does
> not compile as is. The first line of main currently reads:
>
>      ev_loop *loop = ev_default_loop (0);

Thanks, I have updated the documentation :)

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      [EMAIL PROTECTED]