On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 04:51:17PM +0200, Marc Lehmann wrote:
> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 10:39:15PM -0300, Rodrigo Campos
> <rodr...@sdfg.com.ar> wrote:
> > I am needing a way to look into the pendig events of a loop (in my case, the
> > default loop), or certain types of watchers (ev_timer, for example).
> >
> > If I'm not wrong, there is no function to do that right now, but could it be
>
> sure there is: ev_is_pending will tell you whether a watcher is pending
> (loops don't have events themselves, they are always per-watcher). just apply
> it to each watcher you want to test for pendingness.

What I tried to say is a function that returns the pendig watchers. Not a
function
that takes a watcher and says if its pending or not. For example, a function
that given a loop it returns the pending watchers of that loop (in some way).

I don't know if I am clear now (probably not, sorry for my english :), let me
know and I will try to explain myself again :)

Thanks,
Rodrigo