Hi all,

I've recently been doing work with the node.js project, and I've been updating
their filesystem module to support a lot more of the functionality that lbeio
provides. I have come across a few cases where libeio doesn't provide something
that may be really useful, these cases are:
- mkstemp — I have an implementation of this already working on top of
eio_custom, but it'd be good to see it in the library itself.
- realpath or canonicalize_file_name — I don't currently have an implementation
of this, although, it shouldn't be too hard to implement.
- access — I also don't have an implementation of this, but the use case is for
this is to check if a file is readable / writable / executable by the process's
uid/gid (If I'm understanding the documentation on it correctly).

I'd be willing to try and implement patches for these, although, I haven't done
a heap of C++ before. Would these methods be considered for inclusion in libeio?

Thanks
Micheil Smith