Hello there,

I'm currently taking my first steps in socket/C programming and I want to implement a fast, multi-threaded web server for testing purpose. I decided to have a single accept/listen/whatever thread for now. However, I want asynchronous read at write (at least write).

  So the question is: How do I implemented asynchronous I/O?
(Maybe this isn't /too/ libev specific but more a general question.)

If I get things right, the UNIX `read`/`recv` and `write`/`send` aren't non-blocking/asynchronous. Putting the write stuff into an own thread does not change anything. Did I get something wrong?

I'm grateful for any tips. Thanks! :-)

    Jonas