On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 08:43:03AM -0400, Steve Grubb <sgr...@redhat.com> wrote:
> if signum is 65, it won't return. This gets decremented to 64 and then used as
> an index for a memory write. This is 1 over the top since 63 is the largest
> valid index. I doubt this causes any problems, but a patch below should fix
> the

Thanks - while the patch is correct note that it doesn't fix anything,
because passing illegal signal numbers is not supported by libev, and thus
not checked in all cases, so a program exhibiting a bug in this area might
still cause overruns elsewhere (e.g. in ev_signal_start, which has an
assertion only for this check).

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de