On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 3:46 PM, simon zhang <hapo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,guys
> I'm learning libev. But i don't understand about the ev_default_fork flag of
> ev_loop. Is this a question of close-on-exec?Like the FD_CLOEXEC fcntl()
> flag do? when i need to set the flag?which case this flag is necessary? This
> a description of doc:

You don't call it at all because the function is removed from latest
versions of libev.  You call ev_loop_fork instead.  If you want to
know when to call, read the documentation of that function in the
latest version of libev, plus the explanatory section "The special
problem of fork".

Ps. Marc: the docs for "ev_fork" watchers still refers to
ev_default_fork.  Could you fix that please?

Ambrus