On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 05:19:58PM +0100, Jan-Philip Gehrcke
<jgehr...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> loop. I don't know if I get the terminology right -- I want to
> deregister all events and re-initialize the event loop with the
> effect that basically nothing that has been triggered in the parent
> process has an effect in the child process. Is there an easy way to
> do this?

Why would you want to do that? Wouldn't it be easier to create a new
event loop? If you really need to destroy the default event loop, you can
destroy it, and recreate it, although this does very little to the actual
watchers over which libev has no direct control.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de