On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 01:20:09PM -0400, "Mikhail T."
<mi+t...@aldan.algebra.com> wrote:
> On 05.04.2013 13:06, Mikhail T. wrote:
> >On 05.04.2013 12:59, Marc Lehmann wrote:
> >>Saying libev "does not work on BSD" just means that you
> >You are way too angry to be taken seriously, Marc. I never said,
> >what you put into quotes. Never ever.

> Well, looking back, I can see, what could've been misread to mean, what you
> quoted:

Of course I didn't misread anything. You didn't refer to your test
program, you refered explicitly to libev, by even mentioning its name in
that sentence.

You might have *meant* something else, but you didn't write that.

You are responsible for what you say, not others.

> The same libevent-using method was not working on Linux, which made

And as I told you, it doesn't work with libevent either when not using a
specific backend, what you are hitting is likely a bug.

Repeating bullshit to make it fly won't make it so.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de