On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 06:07:39AM +0800, 钱晓明 <mailtoanta...@163.com> wrote:
> Hi, I want to know that if the source code in cvs is the most stable version?
> I found some changes since 4.1.5.

define what you mean with "stable" - the version in cvs should be
generally usable.

> By the way, if I fork a child process in watcher callback, but it does
> not use anything in libev, so what should I do in this child process?

You should exec as quickly as possible, for performance reasons :)

> mean should I do some cleanup work by calling libev function? or just
> let it be?

There is nothing you need to do, or can do, really - just fork and exec
(if you cna use vfork, that avoids all of the epoll issues on gnu/linux).

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de