On Thu, May 01, 2014 at 04:33:40PM +0800, 李晓岚 <leexiaolan+li...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Is this behavior is intended with any considerations or a bug?

We discussed this behaviour, but we couldn't come up with a reason on why one
would need to fork in a prepare watcher that couldn't be better served by
starting an ev_idle watcher.

Therefore, we decided to forbid invocations of ev_loop_fork from prepare
watchers.

If you have a convincing use case that couldn't be served by starting an
ev_idle watcher and forking from there, we'd be interested in hearing
about it :)

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de