On Tue, Dec 02, 2014 at 11:33:44AM +0000, Noam Camus <no...@ezchip.com> wrote:
> I saw in "Changes" file that under '4.00 Mon Oct 25 12:32:12 CEST 2010' there
> is:
>
> -          new EV_CHILD_ENABLE and EV_SIGNAL_ENABLE configurable settings.
>
> I wish to know how one should control these definitions?

See "PREPROCESSOR SYMBOLS/MACROS" in the libev documentation (and probably
your compiler docs).

In any case, these are only provided for embedders: While you can specify
them via configure CPPLAGS=".... compiler flags here...", you also have
to specify them when compiling your own code. This is to ensure the
integrity of libev when its installed as general component, as opposed to
be embedded.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de