Hello libev developpers!

I'm writing a little application to monitor GPIO status on my embedded Linux
device. I wanted to give libev a try, on the paper it looks really cool and
fast.

However, to monitor a GPIO line, I need to get the  EXCEPTION event from select
or the POLLPRI from poll. Unfortunately this event doesn't seem to be
implemented in libev and I can't use it out of the box.

Before trying to change something, I wanted to see with you if there is there
any reasons for no implementing this event? What are the constraints and the
limitations?

Kind regards,

Guy Morand