On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 03:46:21PM +0100, "W.C.A. Wijngaards"
<wou...@nlnetlabs.nl> wrote:
> CVS->LICENSE->'Download HEAD' links.  Perhaps add a deeplink to the
> cvs license head, or "see LICENSE file in the source distribution" or
> something along those lines ?

No, I think people who are bothered by the license of free software and
ask when everything is clear are either too incompetent to look it up or
too lazy. In the first case, they really should learn it, and in the best
case, can be taught to learn it. In the second case, they need to do their
homework alone.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de