On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 07:09:56AM +0200, Knut Olav Bøhmer <boh...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm debugging some code that works on mac but not on linux
> so I would like to compile libev without different features, like eventfd,
> signalfd, epoll etc. to see if any of this makes a difference.

I assume you mean OS X when you say macs? Since OSX doesn't support epoll,
signalfd or eventfd, configure will automatically disable them.

> Are there any options to the configure script to do that?

Not options, but configure respects the usual environment variables
(CPPFLAGS, CFLAGS and so on) that can be used to enable/disable options, as
described in the docs, as long as there are no conflicts, of course.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de