Hi,

I have written a program using libev evnet loop and am facing an issue on
Apple Mac 13.1, where after opening a library libcrypto.3.dylib I do a
popen to execute a command on the shell and read the output from the
returned file.

The whole activity happens in one of the event handlers.

The loop itself is started in a thread, and the main thread waits from
interrupt (ctrl-c) to terminate the program.

Upon execution of popen in the event handler a SIGINT gets generated, which
leads to the program termination.

This does not happen if I do dlopen of another library (a dummy one).

The attached code explains the problem.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated

Regards,
Sudheer