On Thu, Aug 23, 2007 at 12:14:09PM +0200, Ralph Moritz wrote:
> On 23/08/07, Jan Kneschke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > This patch will break on non C99 compilers with mixed declaration/code
> > errors. Please move the declarations up to the start of this block.
>
> Thanks for spotting that. New patch below. Hopefully this one's
> kosher.

Thanks!  I've checked in to trunk and to the 1.3 branch, with the
following changes:
  - Now, it only adds the Date header if there is not a Date header
    already.

  - On Windows, it uses gmtime() instead of gmtime_r().  (Windows has
    no gmtime_r(), but that's okay since its gmtime() uses
    thread-local storage to achieve thread-safety.  Hooray for
    cross-platform programming, such as it is.)

Please try it out and let us know if there are any problems?

yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson