Hi Nick,

Thanks for the response. Here is a follow up.

The evhttp_make_request procedure is used several times on the same
connection (http persistance). In this case, is the request structure freed
when I make a new request using the same connection? I do not own the
request. After several requests, I call evhttp_connection_free procedure
once. Is this memory leaking?

Thanks,
Bruno