On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 10:46 AM Xiaofan Chen <xiaof...@gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW, I can build python bindings as well but I am not so sure
> how well it works. I have built the python bindings for
> Python 2.7 32bit and Python 3.8 32bit/64bit.
>
> Still you may want to try more matured Python bindings
> like pyftdi (using libusb only and not libftdi) or pylibftdi.

For those who are still interested in the Python bindings, you
can try my build for 32bit Python 2.7/3/7/3.8 and 74bit
Python 3.7/3.8. Tested with the examples using virtual
environment under Windows 10 64bit.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/picusb/files/

File name: libftdi1-1.5_python_bindings_25July2020.zip

--
Xiaofan