Hi Thomas,

That is no issue what-so-ever.

*Honestly* I don't recall it was *quite some time ago*. I'm sure there's a
reason - but that reason could also be not realising this function existed.
Accept my pre-apologies if it takes a few days to get back to you on this.

Cheers,

HarryM

--

Harrison James '*Harry*' Marcks, Engineer

https://www.thegoodpenguin.co.uk

The Good Penguin Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 12374667 and VAT number 341687879. Registered office: The
Good Penguin Ltd, Westcott, Glasllwch Lane, Newport, NP20 3PS.