On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 06:52:34PM +0530, Jevin Gala wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I wanted to use a higher version of e2fsprogs (1.45) with libguestfs 1.28.
> Can I get some information on how I can proceed or use the one compiled on the
> server separately ?

Supermin just uses whatever version of e2fsprogs is installed
on the host and copies it into the guest.

If you cannot upgrade that, you can add arbitrary files into the
appliance by listing them in a file under
/usr/lib64/supermin.d/guestfs/  See:

https://libguestfs.org/supermin.1.html#SUPERMIN-APPLIANCES

libguestfs 1.28 is very old indeed (released 8 years ago).
Is there no option to upgrade it?

Rich.