On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:43:24 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Travis Pahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in part:
>
> >A relatively expensive ADDITION to medicare.  And that addition is
> >larger than any other addition to socilaized healthcare since LBJ.
>
> Sure, but relative to what was already there, small.  The enactment of
> Medicare was bigger than any addition to it.

So your point is???

I never claimed that it was bigger.  In fact I specifically said
biggest SINCE.  If it were bigger I would have said biggest ever (or
chosen some other act priorer to LBJ).   If all you are trying to say
is he is not as bad as LBJ, fine.  But that hardly means he is great,
good, worthy of a vote, worthy of support, better than Kerry, or much
else.  Just means he is a little better than LBJ.

Travis