The news release said

> It is a regulated, semi-corporatist system in
> overt and covert relationships with the State. Inducements and
> pressures from the political elite are exerted are discretely veiled.

Is this a conspiracy theory? If so, then I would advise caution
in taking a similar stance in future. Conspiracy theories abound
in today's world but, for me, they can only take away from the
credibility of the organisation exspousing them.

> "What can be done to the BNP can be done to any group. As the great
> Jewish libertarian philosopher Ayn Rand said: 'In the transition to
> statism, every infringement of human rights has begun with the

Ayn Rand was not a great philosopher. The Libertarian Alliance
can make that claim if it likes but I would prefer it to stand
on more solid centre ground.