Good afternoon, again, Frank!

On Sunday 07 November 2004 04:34 pm, Frank Reichert
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) opened up a large can of worms and wrote in
spk.liberty_nw:

> Good afternoon everyone!
>
> Several tests are currently ongoing this afternoon to check the
> news/mail gateway between [EMAIL PROTECTED] and the newsgroup
> spk.liberty_nw. Please disregard this traffic.

Traffic? TRAFFIC? Now I ask you, where the hell are the traffic cops when
you REALLY need them? Yes, everything seems to be working just fine. The
gateway just did a two-way, a pickup of an outgoing message AND delivered
your message at the same time. It took about 1 second, as I recall, which
is pretty darned good.

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot / The Phoenix Project

An automatic & random thought For the Minute:
You got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going,
because you might not get there.
                -- Yogi Berra