Here is an article by Jay P. Hailey which first appeared in the newsgroup
used_kharma.politics which bears some careful thought...

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot / The Phoenix Project

An automatic & random thought For the Minute:
Yow!  Now I get to think about all the BAD THINGS I did to a BOWLING BALL
when I was in JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL!