It will be good to "see" you there!
"Frank Reichert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
Greetings everyone!

After several years of being strangely absent from the USENET
newsgroup that was originally started back in the mid-1990s,
Liberty Northwest has once again re-established itself as one of
the oldest USENET newsgroups available on a worldwide scale.

Everything on Liberty Nortwest will hopefully now again be
completely available on the spk.liberty_nw newsgroup. But to make
this happen, it may take some additional effort on those USENET
enthusiasts who insist that spk.liberty_nw is including on
world-wide news servers.

In the interim, Mr. Dave Laird has picked up the slack in that
effort and is the host.  We also have Mr. Bill Anderson who has
introduced a tremendously great gateway programme that makes this
process administratively effortless!

So, presently to breach some of the gaffs in promulgating Liberty
Northwest once again on USENET news, you might want to contact
Dave Laird privately in email, or, if you log onto his news
server at news.kharma.net, and ensure you have the correct
permissions in place to participate.

I do want to assure everyone that this is indeed a promising
developement, or should I say, resurrecting what we had lost
several years ago with the apparent demise of the spk.* newsnet
heirarchy.  Most of that is back today, including Liberty
Northwest, thanks to Dave Laird. Usenet News is still a
tremendous forum that we have until the last couple of days,
lost!

So, I want you all to know it is out there and growing as we
speak. Dave Laird, Bill Anderson and others have been chiefly
instrumental in making this even remotely possible... believe
me... this is true!  Now, fortuntely, it IS possible!

So, if you want to know how this works, simply communicate right
here with BOTH Dave Laird and Bill Anderson, and they will
hopefully explain what you can do to participate on Liberty
Northwest with USENET News Gatewys and the possibilities that
entails for our immiediate future.

The newsgroups is, as it was, addressed as spk.liberty_nw.  It
will be available, depending upon system admins, on the usenet
backbone around the world.  Some of that may well depend upon YOU
asking your system admins and operators to provide this group on
their host news servers!

I hope you will.

Kindest regards,
Frank Reichert
Moderator, Liberty Northwest Conference & Newsgroup