Good evening, Frank...

On Thursday 18 November 2004 03:40 pm, Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) opened
up a large can of worms and wrote in spk.liberty_nw:

news.kharma.net!NEWS-OUT.SUPERFEED.NET!propagator3-LAX.newsfeeds.com!
news-in.usenet.com!pd7cy1no!shaw.ca!
sjc1.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!
fe23.usenetserver.com.POSTED!d4bd73e2!not-for-mail

Considering all things being equal, I haven't been able to raise SuperNews
since yesterday. I'll try later.

Of course, if you look at the PATH statement above, you'll see the message
came to news.kharma.net from Los Angeles newsfeeds.com. Why it isn't
propagating to Supernews is hardly my problem. You might want to ask them
why they are not picking spk.liberty_nw up off the Usenet news backbone.

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot / The Phoenix Project

An automatic & random thought For the Minute:
Win98 is called Win98 because it is about as stable and flexible as Linux
0.0.98 (or at least, Microsoft claims it is)