Good evening Ben!

Ben Irvin wrote wrote to everyone...

> I have reason to believe that Phyllis Schatz is in trouble.  I was
> unable to understand
> her conversation in a phone call she just made.  I have notified the
> Silver-Bow
> Sheriff's Department (Butte, Montana) to check out the situation and
> they are to call
> me back as soon as they can locate her.  The medic-team refused to
> talk to me as
> I was not related to her.

I've approved this message for transmission to other restricted lists
in which I moderate just now that you also posted to.

Additionally, I will attempt to call down there myself momentarily.
If I get any additional information, I will pass it on accordingly.
Thanks so much for this 'heads up'.

Please do keep us all informed insofar as any additional information
you are able to received!

Sincerely,
Frank Reichert