Andy just called from Butte and has visited Phyllis at the hospital.
He says that she is unable to talk coherently and seems a bit confused.
Her daughter is on the way from Boise to be with her.

Phyllis had called me Saturday to talk with me over the Montana free
state movement, and as I was extra busy I had asked her to call me back
Sunday when I would have more time to talk.  When she called
at around 5:30 pm (MST) I could not understand what she was saying,
and at first thought that it was may fault because of too many years of
firing large bore pistols.  I changed phones and turned up the volume,
but still could not understand what she was saying.  I kept asking her if
she was okay and finally told her that I was contacting the Silver-Bow
Sheriff's Department to check in on her.

I might note that the Sheriff's Department acted quickly and sent a
emergency medic-team to her uptown apartment.

Hopefully she will make a complete recovery from her condition.

~  Ben