Thanks so much Ben!

Ben Irvin wrote to everyone...

> Andy called again and gave additional information about
> Phyllis.  Several
> members of the Butte Historical Restoration Committee, of which
> Phyllis
> is a member, have visited her.
> Those wishing to contact her or send flowers/cards may contact
> her at:
> C/O Phyllis Schatz (Room 320)
> Saint James Community Hospital
> 400 South Clark Street
> Butte, Montana 59701

Thanks so much Ben for keeping on top of this emergency.  Thanks
to you, no doubt, this situation was interdicted in time before a
real critical emergency came about, as I suspect this could have
easily become a lot worse in the course of a very short time!
Your communication here, as well as several other venues, have
been extremely supportive for Phyllis and so many of her friends,
and I look forward very much for the opportunity to contact her
again on the phone when all of this is over.

Kindest regards,
Frank