Good morning, Dave!

Dave Laird wrote to Frank Reichert...

> Just a heads-up to let you know the previous response to your comments
> regarding the spk.* hierarchy were posted to a news server in Nebraska and
> carried to Los Angeles by their affiliates. At least for right now, things
> appear to be working OK.

At the moment, that is really great news to hear, since the smtp
server at netaddress.com has been down like a rock since last
night, so I depend entirely upon the usenetserver.com to
communicate to the email list as well right now.  I just received
a support ticket from netaddress, but this is a weekend, so the
smtp problems might not be resolved until Monday. The problem
appears to be at their end, not mine, since both computer systems
no longer send out mail, and smtp went out on both of them at the
same time.

Interesting that their POP3 servers are still working, so
incoming mail has not been affected.