Good morning, Frank...

Frank Reichert wrote:

> I believe that 1,500 pages, as such, might not be acceptable to a lot
> of us  in normal traffic.  News spool notwithstanding, this is far too
> much information for this forum! Thank you.

Okay. I won't post 1500 pages for the foreseeable future in lib_nw. I did
look and used_kharma.documents can hold 65,550 pages per message up to 40
gig maximum. Oh, well.

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot

 Fortune Random Thought For the Minute
"'Tis true, 'tis pity, and pity 'tis 'tis true."
-- Poloniouius, in Willie the Shake's _Hamlet, Prince of Darkness_