Good evening Phyllis!

So everyone here will know the background to this message, I had
a long and great talk with Phyllis on the phone this weekend!
She is still under the care of medical institutions in Boise,
staying with her daughter, and is recovering remarkably well!
She will, if all works well, return home to Butte, Montana in
about two weeks.  This is absolutely great news.

Phyllis Schatz wrote to everyone...

> to group members.  I've seem truing to write so for several
> days.  I an in Boise, at my daughters house. She would take
> me about the beginning of March.
> As you know, Ben has talked to me on the phone. Phone talk
> has been possible for me quite a wile, Toon talk is quite a
> bit bit different.

Actually Phyllis, just like I told you on the phone, I have no
problem understanding you.  I'm hoping to talk with you again
very soon when you get back home at Butte in a couple of weeks.

> I'd better keep this short. I'll write linger if this one
> holds.

It holds just fine. Welcome back!  We've missed you a lot.

Warmest regards,
Frank