Good evening everyone!

There will be a regional candlelight peace vigil held at Riverfront Park in Spokane this Saturday evening (March 19th) and I intend to be there.

From what I understand, this vigil will last approximately one hour, so anyone anticipating driving in for this even to be on time.

This is an excellent opportunity for those of us opposing the use of military aggression to make a statement. Likely, members of the regional media will be on hand, so hopefully the turnout will be good.

Kindest regards,
Frank

    Liberty Northwest Home Page:  http://www.liberty-northwest.org
           Admin matters:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    ...Liberty is never an option... only a condition to be lost