Thanks Ben!

I'm passing this on to Liberty Northwest and Idaho_Libs.

Frank

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Update on Phyllis Schatz
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:14:47 -0700
From: birvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Northwest LIBERTARIANS <libnw@immosys.com>

Dear friends of Phyllis Schatz,

I just finished talking to Phyllis's granddaughter Linda Howard
from Boise.  A date for the funeral has not been set, but probably
will be in mid-April.  Phyllis's daughter Katherine is in Butte
 and for the moment Phyllis is at a Butte funeral home.

When a date is set for Phyllis's funeral, memorial flowers and cards
may be sent to:

    Relyea Funeral Chapel
    318 North Latah Street
    Boise, Idaho 83706-2628
    Phone: 208-344-4441

Linda said that when Phyllis's sister was unable to contact her by
phone Monday, that she called Katherine, who called a neighbor
in Butte. After being unable to get Phyllis to open her door the
neighbor contacted the Sheriff's department. The Sheriff's office
said that Phyllis was apparently stricken in her living room while
returning from getting her mail. The Silver Bow County Coroner
estimates that she died last Friday. Preliminary data seems to indicate
a massive stroke as the cause of death.

Linda and Katherine have my phone number and e-mail address and will
immediately let me know when things are more formalized.

Diiawakaawik,

~  Ben

    Liberty Northwest Home Page:  http://www.liberty-northwest.org
           Admin matters:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    ...Liberty is never an option... only a condition to be lost