The article said

> There have been many "official" justifications for why the US
> attacked Iraq. Some of these include: Saddam had WMDs and was
> a direct threat to the US and the world

Ah yes, it is just a foregone conclusion that Bush was wrong.

Saddam was a threat. It was generally believed that he had WMDs.

Just saying, well we got it wrong - from hindsight - is not
a practical way of creating policy. Hindsight is only
available after the events.

It is one thing to call for CIA reform and quite another
to come up with no clear plan to tackle future problems.

> weebies is trying to help his fellow citizens see that the
> state is an obsolete unnecessary evil, that the free market
> and freedom are all they truly need.

Oh good, more utopian ideas.

The state is unnecessary? So we just allow murder to go
unpunished?

How does the free market help the poor to get medical aid?

Regards
Tim

Crusade - The Long Road
Villager: We're fools to live like this, to throw
  away our guns, our machines.